Thursday, August 2, 2007

Leaving!

We are packed, the house is clean, errands are run...and we're ready to go! We were able to fit everything into two suitcases which was needed since we are doing so much travel within India before we get to Kolkata. 80% of what we packed is for Raina!!

We leave tonight.. will be in Delhi on Saturday morning and then head to Chennai on Sunday morning. Some friends will be picking us up and we will be staying with them a couple days and meeting Gayathri, the little girl we have been sponsoring. We can't wait to meet her! We were able to order some story books that are in Tamil and English and are taking those for the girls at Hope House, where Gayathri is.

After that we'll make our way to Kolkata!!!!

7 comments:

The Labontes said...

My gosh, she is gorgeous. That cute little grin and wrinkled up nose. God bless your family on their journey.
Kristy

Leveta said...

Tami:
I can't wait to here about your trip and here more about your little girl.Your trip to your sponsored child sounds so neat. I look forward to hearing about that too.
Leveta

Sheri said...

Safe travels to you! I am sooo looking forward to hearing updates of your trip! I can't wait til you have raina in your arms!
Sheri

TracyArnoldChapman said...

Tami--how fantastic that you are traveling. Your daughter is gorgeous!
Tracy, for Jeff, Ada, Sophie and Bree

Unknown said...

Wow...we SERIOUSLY can't wait to meet her in person! Can't even begin to tell you how excited we are for you guys! :)

Stephanie H. said...

Hi Tami!!
I know you are already in India and meeting your sponsor child is incredible!
I will be following the blog to bringing home Raina and I love her name!!
She is sooo precious~

stephanie, paisley's mom

Stephanie H. said...

I am so happy for you and your husband.
Raina is soo precious and I love this name!!
We are thinking of you and praying for safe travels in everyway.

stephanie, paisley's momma

Raina Ronalika

Raina Ronalika